We released ROP : read origin protocol! ROP is a computational protocol aimed to discover the source of all (98.8%) reads, originated from complex RNA molecules, recombinant antibodies and microbial communities. ROP profiles repeats, circRNAs, gene fusions, trans-splicing events, recombined B and T cell receptors and microbial communities.
- Gene annotations for antibody genes
- We released ROP, a protocol to explore unmapped reads
- Human Microbiome Analysis: Computational techniques and challenges
- Viral Population Analysis: Detection of Rare Variants and Full-length Genomes from Next-generation Sequencing Data
- CSC 7350 – Programing for Bioinformatics